From Our Newsletter
Does Innovation Equal Competitive Advantage?
“You can’t look at the competition and say you’re going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you’re going to do it differently.” — Steve Jobs
Is Your Brand A “Best Kept Secret”?
Over the past 30 years, marketing has fragmented and proliferated like no other time in the history of the world. What was once “like shooting fish in a barrel” by using mass media has now become wrought with segmentation, channels, and delivery mechanisms.
Local Marketing in the 21st Century
Of course you’ve heard “Think Globally, Act Locally.” And up until the early 2000s, local marketing was a tactical, physical discipline for brands and retailers alike.
When was the last time you examined your brand positioning statement? Great marketing companies view their statement as a living, breathing document.
- 3/7/1985: the birth date of the first .com Internet domain name: Symbolics.com
- 9/15/1997: the estimated birth date of Google.com
- The number of domain names in the world as of January 2015: more than 280 million
- The number of worldwide Internet users: 2.5 Billion or 35% of the world’s population
- The number of worldwide mobile users: 6.6 Billion or 93% of the world’s population
Sources: InternetWorldStats.com, RealSimple